Sunday 14 March 2010

European Spring Break

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5

Unfortunately, I will not be taking my computer with me over our four week break because one, I have to fit four weeks of clothing into a "backpacking backpack," so no room for the bright pink Mac; two, I would absolutely hate for my only connection to the outside world to be stolen, and three, knowing myself, I will somehow manage to drop it, damage it, or even destroy it by the end of my journey. So, needless to say I will be doing my very best find a computer during my travels so I can update you and assure you that I am still alive and well! On that note, here are our journey details, in case y'all would like to follow!

"
The Lord will guide you continually ..." Isaiah 58:11

March 19: Barcelona, Spain
March 22: Prague, Czech Republic
March 25: Sazlburg, Austria
March 27: Esslingen/Stuttgart, Germany
March 29: Geneva/Interlaken, Switzerland
April 2: Rome and the Vatican on Easter
April 5: Florence, Italy
April 7: Venice, Italy
April 9: Athens, Greece
April 14: London, England
April 15: Back to good ole' Swansea!

8 Countries. 12 Cities. 28 days.

Hello Spring Break!

Please keep us in your prayers! I will be traveling with Stephanie and Lindsey, both from UT, and we would love to know that our friends and family back home are praying for us! Please pray for safety, travel, health, and that God would not only guide us but also teach and show us amazing things while we explore Europe together. I am so thankful and truly blessed to have this opportunity; God is so good, and I pray that everywhere I go I will find His beauty, His blessings, His faithfulness, and His love.

I will update as often as I possibly can!

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His
mercy endures forever. I Chronicles 16:34

1 comment:

  1. Have a fun and safe trip:) I will be praying for you! I love you, Aunt Janice

    ReplyDelete